Nkozi Hospital is a Private Not for Profit (PNFP) Hospital owned by Kampala Archdiocese. It was founded by the White Sisters of Our Lady of Africa from the Netherlands in 1942. The management was transferred to the local congregation of the Sisters of Immaculate Heart of Mary Reparatrix- Ggogonya, Kisubi, who currently run it under the guidance of the Board of Governors.
The Hospital enjoys good collaboration with the Government of Uganda and the Hospital serves as the referral health facility for Mawokota South Health Sub-District. It is accredited by Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB).
To uplift health standards of the community, with preference to the most vulnerable ones, through a comprehensive model of high quality health service delivery
To be a centre of excellence for holistic and quality health- care service delivery with Christian values, so that they may have life and have it more abundantly.
“In God we serve and care”
Strengthening provision of sustainable, accessible and high quality services to uplift health standards of the community.
1. Christian belief
Working to emulate the work of Christ in order to meet the needs of the patients particularly the most vulnerable.
2. Quality of care
Serving as a model for comprehensive health service delivery through ethical and professional conduct with mutual esteem at all times
3. Social obligation
To contribute to community development through improved health by networking with all the stakeholders to ensure accessible services